1. It is impossible to worry while you’re laughing.
2. Humor cuts stress levels in half.
3. Laughing helps you to stay happy and healthy and helps you return to good health when ill.
4. Laughter increases, by 20%, the activity of killer cells within the body which serve to destroy viruses and tumor cells.
5. Train yourself to look for the comedy in your chaos.
6. A sense of humor is the number one survival skill.
7. George Bernard Shaw once said, “When you find something funny search it for hidden truth.”
8. “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” Voltaire
9. Humor helps us cope, conquer, and carry on.
10. A good laugh is not only the result of humor, it is often also the cause.
11. The body heals with play, the mind heals with laughter and the spirit heals with joy.
12. The best exercise is jumping for joy.
13. “Joy is the serious business of heaven.” C.S. Lewis
14. We begin to solve our problems when we begin to see the humor in them.
15. “Time spent laughing is time spent with the gods.” Japanese proverb
16. When we feel like laughing the least , we need it most.
17. If it feels good to laugh, then laugh to feel good.
18. A sense of humor is not inherited, it is learned.